The State of Illinois is helping its vendors improve their cash flow by creating the Vendor Payment Program and working in partnership with the Capital Restoration Fund (CRF). The Program ensures you receive 100% of your invoice amounts at no cost to you. CRF pays 90% to you within 10 days and the remaining 10% when the state completes it payment schedule to CRF.
Once You’re in the Program, you can choose to use it as much, or as little, as you like.
The Registration process is quick and simple. There’s no fee and no obligation to see if your company meets the State’s program requirements.
Bring Your cash back into your business now and put it back to work for you.
Capital Restoration Fund
875 N. Michigan Ave. Suite 3216
Chicago, IL 60611